Smart Balance® HeartRight® Fat Free Milk and Omega-3s & Naturally Sourced Plant Sterols
- Try 2 servings a day of our fat free milk with a naturally sourced ingredient proven to help lower cholesterol as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol. 1
- Fat free milk
- Tastes rich and creamy like 2%, without the saturated fat
- Made with our unique blend of heart-healthier ingredients including
- Excellent source of Omega-3s EPA/DHA (32mg per serving, 20% of 160mg daily value)
- Naturally-sourced plant sterols1
- 25% more calcium than whole milk2
- 25% more protein than whole milk2
- Vitamins A & D added
- We pledge to use milk from cows not treated with the growth hormone rBST3
- BestLife™ Approved
Available in 64 oz
- - - - - - -
While many factors affect heart disease, the FDA recommends eating foods that are high in fiber and...
By Janis Jibrin, M.S., R.D., and Tracy Gensler, M.S., R.D. Step Five: Balance your daily fat...
What is cholesterol? Cholesterol is a type of steroid that circulates in the blood (and it is...